It is hoped the role of UGLE will be to:
1. Provide continuing sponsorship of Masonic Mentoring as a fundamental Masonic activity.
2. Learn of good practise from Provinces.
3. Provide central support to Provinces, acting as a conduit for the exchange of proven practises between Provinces.
4. Maintain the Mentoring section of the web-based "3R Library".
5. Maintain further Masonic Development material as part of the "3R Library".
6. Advise Provinces on the implementation of Mentoring Shcemes, where requested.
7. Measure overall effectiveness of Mentoring Schemes.